2. Catch a halibut in Alaska. You would think after living there for 18 years I would have gone deep sea fishing, but I did not. So now when we go back that will be on the Alaska trip things to do. Who knows when that will happen, but I have seen everywhere Brandon grew up so now it's his turn.
3. Catch a marlin and mount it on the wall. This will happen in Florida or Cabo. Both possibilities when we live in Florida in 6-8 years.
4. Visit all 7 continents. This goal came about when I made it to Africa, so now I have three left. Antarctica, South America and Australia. All great cruising possibilities.
5. Go to Ireland. Because it's beautiful and we are already in Europe. It can't be that much harder to go a little bit further. People do it all the time. We are running out of time to see everything over here (there is just so much) so maybe down the road...
6. Visit all 50 states. I only have Vermont left. (and maybe Rhode Island? I need to check)
8. Live on the beach. Hopefully in 8-10 years.
10. Learn Spanish. For when we move to Florida. And because I want to work for the Federal government and it can't hurt.
12. Go to Egypt. Let's let things settle down over there first.
14. Find a sand dollar on a beach. Brooke says go to Corpus Christi and it will be easy.
Skydiving used to be a top priority, but I turned into a big wuss when Brice was born and I don't know if I could handle it anymore. I think I could do a tandem jump but I just don't know. My Grandpa flew skydiving planes and I rode with him one, even had to wear a chute, so we will see.
16. Skydiving is back on the list! Brandon and my Dad jumped on D-day and I think I could do it.
It's a short list, not so much a dump truck, but those are the things I really want to do!