Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just a Quick Update

First and most importantly, Cody passed his final swimming test! He now has his C diploma, having made it through the whole swimming lesson process. He is even a better swimmer than his dad! 


Most of my photos ended up blurry, but here he is receiving the diploma and a hat! 

Now I just need to enroll Brice, he will probably be starting in August.

Kyle is getting better and better at walking, he does great until he realizes what he is doing, and then he falls down. Or face plants. This poor guy has fallen on his head so many times :(  Today the boys played outside and I let him play in his water table for a little bit. He loves splashing and I can't wait to get him in a pool next month! 




Friday was the first day we had to wait for the canal bridge, there was a barge going through, and Brice thought it was pretty awesome!  But he didn't like that it took so long.
 
 
 
We are eagerly awaiting our slew of Spring/Summer visitors. Vickie comes in 2 weeks and I finally get to do everything in Holland I want to do, following by Brandon's parents and then my cousin Annie and her boyfriend.  All pretty much back to back so it will be exciting!!  Oh and next weekend we are going out of town for the weekend, just me and Brandon, and I have no idea where we are going. It is somewhere that is all inclusive and as long as I don't have to do ANYTHING, it is going to be perfect. We need this alone time and I can't wait!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment