1. Go to Russia. THIS WILL HAPPEN in 2014. Holland America has multiple cruises to St. Petersburg and my plan is to use our tax return to book one. Whether all 3 kids will be going has yet to be decided, but I am getting on a giant boat with delicious food and will be standing in palace square. I have always wanted to go to Russia and it always seemed like such a far away fantasy but not anymore! We extended until 2016 so this is happening in 2015. My dad is also coming back that summer and is going to go with us!
2. Catch a halibut in Alaska. You would think after living there for 18 years I would have gone deep sea fishing, but I did not. So now when we go back that will be on the Alaska trip things to do. Who knows when that will happen, but I have seen everywhere Brandon grew up so now it's his turn.
3. Catch a marlin and mount it on the wall. This will happen in Florida or Cabo. Both possibilities when we live in Florida in 8-10 years.
4. Visit all 7 continents. This goal came about when I made it to Africa, so now I have three left. Antarctica, South America and Australia. All great cruising possibilities.
5. Go to Ireland. Because it's beautiful and we are already in Europe. It can't be that much harder to go a little bit further. People do it all the time.
6. Visit all 50 states. I only have Vermont left.
7. Go on a cruise every other year. This started in 2009. We won't be able to go next year but waiting one more year is fine. In my opinion cruising is the best way to spend a vacation and I want to do it as much as possible. We didn't go on a cruise but we went to Greece!! Cruising will resume in 2 years!
8. Live on the beach. Hopefully in 8-10 years.
10. Learn Spanish. For when we move to Florida. And because I want to work for the Federal government and it can't hurt.
12. Go to Egypt. Let's let things settle down over there first.
13. Visit 50 countries. I need to add to the list and see where I stand.
14. Find a sand dollar on a beach. Brooke says go to Corpus Christi and it will be easy.
Skydiving used to be a top priority, but I turned into a big wuss when Brice was born and I don't know if I could handle it anymore. I think I could do a tandem jump but I just don't know. My Grandpa flew skydiving planes and I rode with him one, even had to wear a chute, so we will see.
It's a short list, not so much a dump truck, but those are the things I really want to do!