Friday, April 2, 2010

Been Awhile...

Sorry for being a slacker on keeping up with this. Between working, running, and in-laws coming it's been on the back burner.

A few weeks ago we went to see the Circus. Brice loved it right away but didn't really get into until the end when the elephants came out.




As you probably know, I have been training for the San Diego Rock N Roll Marathon that is happening in June. It is so hard to keep up with the training schedule, especially during the week. We are up to 7 miles during the week. Getting off work at 5 when it is cold and extremely windy is not helping me at all. This weekend's run is 11 miles, I think I'm going to go on Saturday since Sunday is Easter. But I'm also going to an hour earlier so we can make it to the Easter egg hunt on base.



Last week Brandon's parents and Grandma came to visit from Oregon. They drove down here and spent the week. I was at least able to take a half day off on Wednesday so we could go bowling. We had Cody answer the door when they got in and he hid behind it with a huge smile. Brice reached his arms out for his Grandma. We weren't sure what he was going to think. It was nice not having to cook for a whole, and we still have leftovers we're going through!!


Brice and Grandma Great- Grandma


Cody Bowling
Playing Soccer with Grandpa I want to play too!!

At the bowling alley



New Dragon PJs. We had to get rid of the Superman ones that were too small

Brice and Grandpa

A sleepover with the Grandparents

Showing off the bike riding skills


Sleeping on Grandma Cool shades!!

One night after dinner we were done and Brice was still eating. When I went back a few minutes later to check on him this is what I found.













No comments:

Post a Comment