Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Wednesday

Today I am working and the boys are going to the zoo. Brandon is off today, going back on days tomorrow, and Cody gets out of school at 12:30. He will LOVE having daddy all to him self, Brice will probably sleep the whole time.

We started transitioning Brice to milk, I hope we can be done with formula soon because it's SO expensive. He seems to love eating real food but only when it's mine! If it's on his own plate he wants nothing to do with it, but if it's on mommy's plate he grabs the whole thing! We'll get there eventually I'm sure. He also has one top tooth poking through, and is getting over pink eye...AGAIN. One more month and all this sickness should be over.

Cody is doing well in school, next Friday is bring you dad to lunch day! And Monday we pick up our packets for the science fair. I'm leaning towards making a volcano since I've never done that. We'll see what Cody wants to do, but maybe I can convince him that volcano's are cool ;)

Monday my store opens as well, I'll be sure to post the link and send an email.

Love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow look at you. A Blog! LOL I haven't updated mine in forever, but I do have the boys site I try to keep up so that is just as good. Can't wait to see your store. Heck, with me not having any time to do my own scapbooking I might just by yours to save me time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Now I can read all about your cute little family! :)

    ReplyDelete